We have five main programmes at TMR, which are all interlinked and work in conjunction with our current projects:
- This programme aims to target individuals who are unemployed, or lack skills to find employment. We aim to help them find employment opportunities by providing workshops, training or finding them volunteer work to get them started.
- This programme aims to get individuals (Aged 16+) more involved in volunteer work & create life-long skills that will help them in their future careers.
- This is achieved through training, workshops and getting involved in the various projects TMR runs.
- This programme aims to tackle issues that affect Health (Mental & Physical). It aims to help reduce the risk of mental & physical health problems like anxiety, depression or diabetes, loneliness.
- We currently run various projects under this programme like Coffee morning, Healthy cookery sessions and Sewing classes. These are very therapeutic projects that enable individuals get involved as well as forming a peer mentoring support group.
- We empower individuals as well as increase their confidence through ”Beauty & Wellbeing” sessions.
- Physical activities such as Sports and Fitness training.
- Foot care education for individuals with Diabetes.
- This Programme aims to build a common vision and sense of belonging for all communities from diverse backgrounds.
- Minority Ethnic Communities (MEC) annual Health Fair.
- Sports & Cultural events
Engage Them Young
- This programme aims to target children (aged between 5-17) to tackle mental health issues as well as aims to find ways to prevent/reduce issues through various activities.
- These projects aim to get children involved in more outdoor activities, reduce isolation and most importantly steering them away from dangerous future activities like knife crime and drugs.
- Mums & children’s group and the children’s activity week during the summer holidays.